Stewed squash with vegetables can be served as a lunch or dinner meal. It turns out very tasty if you use just young medium-sized zucchini and seasonal vegetables from the garden - carrots, tomatoes, onions, peppers. The dish is low-calorie, so it will definitely appeal to those who adhere to proper nutrition or watch their figure.
If desired, you can add other vegetables of your own, experiment with spices and herbs, add tomato or a little soy sauce. You can serve stewed zucchini with meat dishes and herbs.
Young zucchini - 3 pcs.
Carrots - 1 pc.
Bulb onions - 1 pc.
Garlic - 2 cloves
Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
Salt, pepper, paprika - to taste
1. Prepare all the required ingredients according to the list.
2. Peel and rinse medium-sized carrots and onions, dry. Cut the onion into strips or cubes - whichever you prefer. Chop the carrots into cubes or plates.
3. Peel sweet bell peppers from seeds, remove partitions. It can be used in different colors, so the dish will turn out to be brighter and more interesting. Cut the vegetable into cubes.
4. Choose small marrows for young ones. Wash them well and dry, trim the ponytails on both sides. Cut each fruit into slices / cubes. If you use late zucchini, you need to peel them of seeds, remove the peel so that only one pulp remains, and only then start cooking.
5. Grease a frying pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil, transfer all prepared chopped vegetables into it.
6. Wash and dry the tomatoes, remove the place where the stalk grows. Cut into large cubes and send to the pan. Peel the garlic, grate on the finest grater and add shavings after the tomatoes. Stir the vegetables again and put to stew under the lid for 20 minutes, at the end of cooking season with salt, pepper, paprika.
7. Arrange the finished dish on plates and serve.
Like and subscribing to the channel is the best thanks for us :)