What could be better with a good pasta sauce?! For example, Bolognese or Carbonara. That's right, nothing.
Recipe Pasta carbonara
• Spaghetti, 400 g
• Olive oil, 6 tablespoons
• Garlic 2 cloves
• Ham, 300 g
• Egg yolks, 4 pieces
• Grated parmesan cheese, 100 g
• Cream 10%, 200 ml.
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Spaghetti cook 7-10 minutes in salted water.
2. In a frying pan warm up the olive oil, put the garlic and lightly brown.
3. Finely chopped ham, add the garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Parmesan cheese rub on a small grater. Whisk the egg yolks with the cream, a little salt it.
5. Spaghetti we shift to the skillet with the garlic and ham.
6. Add the beaten egg yolks and grated cheese, stir. Keeping on heat for 3 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with pepper, decorate with fresh herbs and serve.
Many interesting things not only about food >>>HERE
Thank you for the Huskies andmembership!
Good luck to you!