This is something like "Olivier", only with fish and no cucumbers. It turns out pretty interesting. You can easily replace dinner with it or serve this salad on the festive table.
1 cold smoked mackerel
1 can of canned peas
How to cook:
1. Boil vegetables for salad. Can be baked in the oven or microwave. Cool and clean.
2. Grate the carrots and potatoes in separate bowls.
3. Boil eggs, peel and also grate.
4. Divide the mackerel into skinless fillets. Remove bones and cut the flesh into small cubes.
5. Chop the onions into thin strips.
6. Assemble the salad in layers:
- mackerel + mayonnaise
- potatoes + mayonnaise
- carrots + mayonnaise
- eggs + mayonnaise
- green pea
7. Put the salad in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, cool and soak until serving.
The salad turns out to be very simple and satisfying, and smoked mackerel gives it an unusual and sophisticated taste. And nothing prevents you from making this salad mixed, and not flaky, if the hostess so wants.
Did you like the article?
subscribe to the channel "Culinary Notes About Everything"
and our Yandex. Messenger <<< Click here!
It's not difficult for you, but I'm pleased :)))
Thanks for reading to the end!