Delicious HEART-shaped festive salad is perfect for a celebration for lovers. But it will also decorate any festive table.
HEART salad is a delicious combination of common products in an unusual design. This salad is hearty, but at the same time juicy due to pineapples and tomatoes, and onions give it a piquancy. By the way, onions for this salad can be pickled. Preparing the HEART salad is simple and quick enough.
Such a romantic salad will certainly delight your soul mate with its original look and taste.
- canned pineapples (in pieces) - 450 g
- boiled chicken fillet - 300-400 g
- boiled eggs - 4 pcs.
- tomatoes - 3 pcs.
- boiled potatoes - 2 pcs.
- onion - 1 pc.
- mayonnaise - 2-3 tbsp. l.
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper - to taste
Step by step recipe
1. Cut the boiled eggs into cubes.
Cut the onion into small cubes. Optionally, the onions for the salad can be pickled.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small cubes.
Cut the boiled chicken fillet into small pieces.
3. Put chopped eggs, onions, chicken, potatoes and chopped pineapples in a bowl.
Salt the salad, pepper to taste and season with 2-3 tbsp. l. mayonnaise. We mix everything.
4. Put the finished salad on a large dish and give it a heart shape.
5. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes. Decorate the salad with chopped tomatoes.
The Heart salad turned out to be beautiful, bright and very tasty. Be sure to prepare such a salad, please your loved ones not only with a delicious dish, but also with an original design.
The recipe is taken from my culinary site. gotovimop.com