If you like eggplant dishes or are looking for an original appetizer for the holiday, then pay attention to this recipe. This is a bright and unusual eggplant appetizer. It is perfect for the holiday table and for every day. These eggplant rolls not only look incredibly appetizing, but also turn out to be very tasty. Spicy and delicate cheese filling perfectly complements the taste of eggplant - this is the perfect tandem. This appetizer is sure to please all your guests.
Eggplant rolls are prepared quite simply and from available products. Be sure to please your family and friends with a spicy and original snack!
- eggplant - 3 pcs.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- semi-hard cheese - 100 g
- feta cheese - 100 g
- parsley - 1 bunch
- garlic - 1-2 cloves
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l.
- tomato (for decoration) - 1 pc.
- ground black pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
Step by step recipe
1. We take three approximately identical eggplants and cut them lengthwise into plates about 3-5 mm thick.
Transfer the sliced eggplant slices to a bowl and sprinkle well with salt. In this form, leave them for about 15 minutes, so that they let the juice flow.
2. After 15 minutes, wash the eggplants with cold water and dry them with paper towels or put them in a colander and let the water drain.
3. We spread the prepared plates on a hot frying pan with a small amount of sunflower oil. Fry over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
4. Let's prepare the filling. 100 g of any semi-hard cheese three on a fine grater, I took cheddar. 100 g feta cheese three on a coarse grater.
5. Also on a coarse grater, three two boiled eggs.
Finely chop a small bunch of parsley.
6. Put the grated cheese, eggs, feta cheese and chopped parsley in a bowl. Here we squeeze 1-2 cloves of garlic. We salt and pepper everything a little, do not forget that the cheeses are already salty. Add 1-2 tbsp to the filling. l. mayonnaise and mix.
7. We will use a small tomato for decoration. Cut it into 4 pieces and remove the seeds. Cut the remaining pulp into strips.
8. We take a fried eggplant plate and put about a teaspoon of the prepared filling on it from one edge. Put a parsley leaf and a strip of tomato on top of the filling.
Roll the stuffed eggplant into a roll. Thus, we fold all the eggplant plates with the filling.
A fragrant eggplant appetizer with cheese and garlic filling turned out to be beautiful, satisfying with a pleasant spicy taste. Be sure to cook it during the fresh eggplant season, especially since it is not difficult to prepare.
Recipe taken from my cooking site gotovimop.com