Nourishing, beautiful and delicious! Need to try!
250 gr. minced meat (preferably pork)
2 small zucchini (courgette)
4 tomatoes (ripe, soft)
2 pcs. onions
150 c. grated cheese
3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
1 h. l. mixture of dry herb (Mediterranean or olive)
1. Wash the tomatoes, make cross-shaped incisions, scalded and cleaned from the skin.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
3. Onions, peel and chop into cubes.
4. Fry the onions until golden brown, then add tomatoes to it and extinguish all until cooked tomatoes. Squeeze through a press garlic cloves in the sauce.
Add salt and season with black pepper sauce.
5. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
6. Eggplant and zucchini washed, then cut into thin slices, season with salt and pepper, brush with vegetable oil.
7. Fry the slices of zucchini and eggplant on both sides in a well-heated frying pan until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
8. Oiled baking dish.
9. Share layers in the form of slices of eggplant and zucchini, then minced meat with herbs and again with eggplant courgettes, lubricating each layer tomato sauce and sprinkled with grated cheese.
10. Put the form with a casserole in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEto my RSS feed and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!