Delicious pastries in the microwave - it's very quick and easy!
150 c. flour
3 tbsp. l. sour cream
100 gr. Sahara
3 medium oranges
0.5 hours. l. baking powder
chocolate for decoration
1. Oranges clean from skin and disassemble into slices.
2. Remove the orange slices with white tape and cut the flesh into pieces.
3. Beat eggs with sugar.
4. Add the sour cream and the eggs still whip again.
5. Sow flour with baking powder.
6. Pour the flour mixture into the egg and mix batter.
7. Silicone molds lubricated.
8. At the bottom of the form put the oranges.
9. Pour the batter into the mold.
10. Put the form with the dough in a microwave for 10 minutes.
After a specified time, remove the cake from the form of microwaves.
Carefully remove the cake on a serving dish.
11. Melt chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave oven.
12. Drizzle chocolate cake.
The cake is ready!
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEto my RSS feed and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!