Fragrant, colorful, festive with a very juicy stuffed chicken.
And the most important thing in these pies - this correctly cooked stuffing.
1 pack flaky unleavened dough
2 pieces of chicken
3 pieces of boiled potatoes
150-200 gr. fresh mushrooms (champignon)
2 tooth. garlic
2 tbsp. l. butter
ground black pepper
spices - to taste
1. Thaw ready puff pastry at room temperature.
2. Chicken fillet, mushrooms, boiled potatoes, onion and bell pepper cut into cubes. Chop the garlic slices.
3. Chicken fillet with salt and season with pepper and spices.
Fry chicken in a small amount of vegetable oil for about 10 minutes. Chicken with stuffing should remain juicy.
4. Separately, fry the mushrooms, bell pepper and onions fried together. Salt all the ingredients.
Fry is not a long time, you just need to open their aroma.
5. A little roll the dough on the baking paper. Make two cuts, a little before reaching the center of the square.
6. Share on potato dough. Salt, a little pepper and add a knob of butter.
7. Potato put mushrooms. Next layer - pepper and onions. Then, garlic and chicken.
8. Cover the dough with filling the square opposite side of the diagonal. Pin plug on the edges of the dough.
Make cuts on the remaining test, as shown in the photo.
9. Alternately fold test strips, twisting them. Extra ends then trimmed.
Walk with a fork on both sides of the cake again. That will have here is a pie.
10. Lubricate it with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Transfer the cake directly on a baking sheet with parchment.
Bake in oven at 200 degrees to appetizing blush.
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEon my channel #culinary notes about everything and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!