I love to cook all sorts of "spreads" on the bread.
1. Firstly, it is convenient for snacking house (when the family is waiting for something hot), is the "interception".
2. Secondly, it goes well at festive table (because these little sandwiches fly to Ur)
3. Thirdly, it is diversity among boring soups, mashed potatoes, cereals and other things.
4. Fourth: there is no limit fantasy)
Today my bought at a discount to the bank tuna. I already thought that the cook chic salad, but when she opened the jar, I saw there floating muck "streaks" (probably, tuna) ...
I remembered that I had in the fridge has a few pickles, eggs (they are always in my presence, and something else - that). Plus my boys bought the bread at the division: and white, and black).
Again, I include fantasy 🤷♂️
What is needed:
* Bank "Tuna" (write in quotation marks, it is clear why)
* Pickles - 1-2 pieces
* Cottage cheese - 1/2 pack (the first half went to another recipe, read in my publications)
* Egg - 1 piece
* Herbs (dill better)
* Mayonnaise - 1 teaspoon (but can do without it)
"Tuna" did not require treatment, because it has proved to be redesigned with a vengeance. Egg rub on a fine grater, cucumber, too, herbs finely shinkuem 👇
get just such a "pasting" 👇
spread "Namazulku" on bread and serve households or guests 👇
My I never guessed that there was cheese! Yes, and tuna are not scented). Just gobbled up everything and say, "DELICIOUS"! And for me it is - most importantly!
But the design - in your hands 👇
👀 white bread I fry cubes in a pan (or you can do it in the toaster, but I do not have), black - cut up arbitrarily: it is hearts using a set of canapés, this set will write later 😉
Like for - plus in karma ✊! Subscription - obnimashki 🤗) for viewing advertising - a special thank you! 🙌🙌🙌 I tried)) On questions - answer with pleasure. All good! 🙏