Amazing pirozhochki get! Hearty, flavorful and so delicious! All the matter in the filling and dough of course wonderful. Try it yourself!
200 ml of yogurt
1 h. l. Sahara
1 h. l. dry yeast
300 gr. flour (or how many will take the dough)
a pinch of salt
300 gr. chicken liver
5 pieces. potato
1. Kefir to heat until warm and pour into a bowl, add the egg, dry yeast and sugar.
Stir the brew and pour a little flour.
Mass Stir, cover the bowl with a towel and leave the brew to approach.
2. After 20 minutes to fill up the remaining flour and salt and knead the dough. If it turns out watery - add more flour.
Knead the dough roll into a ball, put in a bowl and allow it to come in a warm place for about 20 minutes under a towel.
3. Prepare the filling for pies. Liver boil until tender and cool.
4. Potatoes need to cook too.
5. Onions and carrots cleaned. Onions chop into cubes and carrots grate.
Fry carrots and onions in a pan with vegetable oil until they become golden.
6. Potato mash in the mashed potatoes, and liver mince, mix.
The stuffing to put fried, stir. Add salt and season with pepper to taste. You can add fresh herbs
7. To cut the dough on the balls. Roll out each ball.
8. In the center of each cake to put the stuffing of the test, connect the edges and form a patty.
9. Fry patties on medium heat in a large amount of vegetable oil on both sides.
10. Serve with sour cream pies!
Very tasty and unusual!
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEto my RSS feed and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!