Such an eggplant dish with minced meat in the oven turns out not only tasty, but also beautiful. This eggplant recipe can be a delicious family dinner. They can also be served on a festive table as a hot appetizer. Guests will definitely like them.
Delicate eggplants go well with juicy stuffing of minced meat, tomatoes and cheese. Well, garlic gives aroma and light pungency.
Such eggplants with minced meat are prepared simply and from available products. Minced meat can be used any that is available.
Be sure to cook such an eggplant appetizer in the oven, it is very tasty and aromatic!
- eggplant - 3-4 pcs.
- minced pork - 500 g
- cheese - 300 g
- tomato - 2 pcs.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- onion - 1 pc.
- garlic - 2 cloves
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. l.
- parsley - for decoration
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper - to taste
Step by step recipe
1. First, let's prepare the eggplant.
Take 3-4 eggplants and cut them into slices about 1 cm thick. Put the eggplant slices in a bowl. Salt them and mix.
2. Grease each piece of eggplant with vegetable oil on one side and put the greased on a well-heated grill pan. While the eggplants are fried, grease them with vegetable oil on top.
3. One side is fried, turn over to the other side. Remove the fried eggplants from the pan. You can also fry eggplants in a regular pan.
4. Cooking the filling.
Cut one onion into cubes.
Put chopped onions in a hot frying pan with vegetable oil. Pass until golden.
5. Put 0.5 kg of minced meat in a pan with onions. Fry everything, stirring occasionally, until the minced meat changes color. I use minced pork.
At the end of cooking, salt the minced meat to taste and pepper with black pepper. Mix everything and remove from heat.
6. While the minced meat is cooling, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Three 300 g of cheese on a coarse grater.
Cut two medium sized tomatoes into small cubes.
7. Chop two large cloves of garlic with a knife.
Put a little cooled prepared minced meat, chopped tomatoes, about 2/3 parts of grated cheese and chopped garlic in a bowl.
We mix everything.
8. Break 2 eggs into this mass and mix everything again. Instead of eggs, you can add 2-3 tbsp. sour cream or mayonnaise.
9. Grease the baking sheet a little with vegetable oil.
We take a circle of eggplant and put about a tablespoon of the filling on it. We put on a baking sheet. Using this method, we prepare all the eggplants with filling.
Sprinkle each pea on top with the remaining grated cheese.
10. We put everything in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. We bake for about 15 minutes.
11. Put the prepared eggplants with the filling on a plate and decorate with parsley.
Eggplants with meat turned out to be very tasty and aromatic. The dish looks unusual and will intrigue all household members. Be sure to cook it, it's delicious.
The recipe is taken from my culinary site gotovimop.com