I want to introduce you to a very interesting recipe that I learned quite by accident. Surprisingly, beets can be delicious and even savory in fairly simple combinations. For example, if you combine it with a cucumber!
1 large burgundy beet
100 g cheese
1 pickled or pickled cucumber (fresh or olives can be used)
1 tbsp. l. mustard
100 g walnut kernels
1 clove of garlic
salt and pepper to taste
How to cook:
1. To prepare our salad, first you need to bake or boil the beets.
2. Cool the boiled beets, peel and cut into small cubes. Do not grate!
3. The eggs also need to be boiled and cut into small pieces or cubes.
4. Peel the garlic, pass through a press or grate on a fine grater. Mix garlic with mayonnaise. Add mustard to it.
5. Also cut the pickled or fresh cucumber into cubes. If olives are used, they can simply be cut into quarters.
6. It is better to cut the cheese into strips, but if it does not work out, then grate it on a coarse grater.
7. Chop walnuts with a knife.
Combine all the chopped salad ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Season with garlic mayonnaise. Our beet salad is ready! It turns out to be unusual, satisfying, with a pleasant spicy taste, which is simply impossible to come off.
This article is from Pulse - >>> my channel at👉 PULSE - come in! 🤘
Did you like the article?
subscribe to the channel "Culinary Notes About Everything"
It's not difficult for you, but I'm pleased!
Thanks for reading to the end!