An unusual recipe for marinating fish with vegetables on the festive table and every day. Such mackerel in a hot marinade turns out to be unusually tasty - tender and very fragrant. And it is also prepared immediately with a side dish in the form of pickled mushrooms with onions. Such a mackerel will undoubtedly decorate a festive table for any occasion. And for the daily menu, such a fish is also perfect.
Cooking mackerel in a hot marinade is very easy, but not very fast. In order for the fish to marinate well, it must be kept for at least 12 hours in the refrigerator. Therefore, it is advisable to prepare such a fish appetizer on the eve of the feast.
Be sure to try this unusual recipe for pickling mackerel in hot brine. It is very tasty, easy and quite budget.
- mackerel - 2 pcs.
- champignons - 200 g
- onions - 3-4 pcs.
- lemon - 1/2 pc.
- water - 750 ml
- vinegar 9% - 100 ml
- vegetable oil - 60 ml
- salt - 3 tsp. l.
- sugar - 3 tsp. l.
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- black peppercorns - 10 pcs.
- allspice peas - 5 pcs.
Step by step recipe
1. First, let's prepare all the ingredients.
We clean two already defrosted mackerel from the insides, cut off the head and cut into portions.
200 g of mushrooms, washed and cut into quarters. If the mushrooms are small, then you can cut them in half or leave them whole.
2. Three medium-sized onions cut into half rings.
Put half of the chopped onion into the pot. Lay the fish pieces on the onion.
3. Then add all the chopped mushrooms. And put the rest of the onion on top.
4. We are preparing the marinade.
Pour 3 tsp into a saucepan. salt, 3 tsp sugar, pour 750 ml of water, put 10 black peppercorns and 5 allspice peas, 2 bay leaves. Pour 100 ml of vinegar and 60 ml of vegetable oil. We put everything on fire.
As soon as the brine boils, remove it from the heat.
5. Pour the hot marinade immediately into a saucepan with prepared fish, mushrooms and onions.
We put everything back on the stove. Cook after boiling for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
6. We let the fish in brine cool to room temperature, and then put it in the refrigerator to infuse for 12 hours.
7. The fish is already marinated. We spread the pieces of mackerel in the shape of a fish on a dish decorated with lettuce leaves. Put the pickled onion near the mackerel. Put the mushrooms next to the onion. Insert lemon slices between pieces of fish. Sprinkle onions and mushrooms with chopped dill.
The fish is ready, we serve it on the Festive table.
Mackerel with mushrooms in a hot marinade turned out to be very tasty and fragrant. It's easy to prepare and relatively quick. On the table, such a mackerel does not linger for a long time. Be sure to cook it, it is very tasty.
Recipe taken from my cooking site gotovimop.com