This salad with chicken meat and young cabbage is incredibly tasty, affordable and comes out quite a lot. It contains vitamin young cabbage, a lot of juicy greens and tender chicken fillet cooked in a special way. And an unusual dressing without mayonnaise gives this salad a special piquancy and charm.
Salad Kings and Cabbage can be safely prepared on the festive table, and it can also easily become a wonderful dinner. This salad with young cabbage is sure to please everyone who watches their diet.
Preparing such a salad is not lightning fast, but it’s not difficult at all and the products are the most affordable. Salad Kings and Cabbage is definitely worth preparing in the spring season of crispy young cabbage. I think that this salad will win you over with its simplicity and taste.
- chicken fillet - 400 g
- young cabbage - 500 g
- green onions - 1 bunch
- dill - 1 bunch
- ground black pepper - to taste
- seasoning for chicken - 1 tsp. l.
- mustard - 1 tsp l.
- salt - to taste
- unrefined vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l.
- vinegar 9% - 1 tsp. l.
- vegetable oil - for frying
Step by step recipe
1. About 400 g of chicken fillet, wash and dry with a paper towel. Unnecessary films and fat must be removed.
Pepper fillet on both sides, rub with salt and seasoning for chicken.
2. We put the prepared fillet in a hot frying pan with sunflower oil. Fry over high heat for about 1 minute on all sides until golden brown.
3. Drain the sunflower oil from the pan, and pour about 100 ml of water into the pan with meat. Cover with a lid and simmer for another 10 minutes over low heat.
We take out the finished meat on a plate and let it cool slightly so that you can pick it up. Remove the pan with the sauce from the heat.
4. Slightly cooled fillet cut into small strips.
We again put the pan with the sauce on the fire and put the chopped meat here.
Mix the chicken fillet with the sauce and simmer over low heat until all the sauce is absorbed into the meat.
5. Finely chop about half a kilogram of young cabbage. We cut green onions.
6. Finely chop a small bunch of dill.
Put chopped cabbage, green onions, dill and cooked meat in a bowl.
7. Preparing salad dressing. We take about half a teaspoon of salt, one teaspoon of mustard, 2-3 tbsp. l. unrefined vegetable oil and 1 tsp. l. 9% vinegar.
We mix everything.
8. Pour prepared dressing over salad. Mix the salad and serve.
The salad turned out very tasty. It perfectly combines crispy young cabbage, tender fragrant meat and spicy dressing with mustard.
Such a salad can be prepared both for every day and for the festive table.
Recipe taken from my cooking site gotovimop.com