Hake baked with rice in the oven is a very tasty, simple and, moreover, dietary dish.
Such a fish is prepared along with a side dish - rice, which significantly saves the time of the modern hostess. The products for this dish are the simplest and most accessible to everyone.
Fish baked in the oven with rice is simply amazing! Instead of hake, pollock or any other fish can be used.
Cook Hake baked with rice for your family - it's very tasty and dietary! Ideal for a family dinner!
- fresh-frozen hake - 1 kg
- rice - 300 g
- onion - 1 pc.
- carrots - 1 pc.
- cream - 100 ml
- boiling water - 500 ml
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
Step by step recipe
1. Cut the peeled onion into small cubes.
Three large peeled carrots on a fine grater.
2. Fry the onion until golden in a small amount of vegetable oil.
Add carrots to the fried onions and sauté all together for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add half of the browned vegetables to the well-washed rice and mix.
4. Put the prepared rice with vegetables in a baking dish and distribute along the bottom.
I have an oval shape 38 cm * 25 cm.
If there is no such large form, then you can put rice on a baking sheet from the oven.
5. Hake fillet cut into portions.
Salt and pepper the fish to taste.
6. Lay the fish pieces on top of the rice.
Put the remaining sautéed vegetables on the hake.
7. In hot water, add half a tablespoon of salt and pour in cream with a fat content of 10-15%.
It is not necessary to add cream.
We mix everything.
8. Pour the fish with rice with the prepared liquid.
Liquid should be 2 times more than rice.
9. We cover the form with foil and put in a preheated oven to 200 ° C.
Bake for 35-40 min.
Such an appetizing and very tasty dish for a family dinner or lunch!
Recipe taken from my cooking site gotovimop.com