Light vegetable salad without mayonnaise for every day holiday table. The salad turns out tasty, light, bright, and sweet corn and cubes of salty feta cheese give it a special zest. This vegetable salad is best for cooking in the summer when it's time for fresh vegetables.
A salad with feta cheese is being prepared for a very short time, literally 10 minutes. He will always help out when you need to quickly prepare a delicious salad for lunch or dinner.
Be sure to try this version of a light summer vegetable salad. I think it might become one of your favorite summer recipes.
- tomatoes - 500 g
- cucumbers - 400 g
- feta cheese - 200 g
- canned corn - 1 can (250 g)
- red onion - 1/2 pc.
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tbsp. l.
- ground black pepper
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. l.
Step by step recipe
1. Approximately 400 g of fresh cucumbers cut into half circles.
Half a kilogram of tomatoes cut into 4 parts and cut into slices.
2. Cut half of the red onion into quarter rings.
200 g feta cheese, cut into cubes about 1.5 cm in size.
3. Put chopped cucumbers, tomatoes in a bowl, add 1 can of canned corn and chopped onions.
Salad to taste, pepper, add 1 tbsp. l. apple cider vinegar and season with about 2-3 tbsp. l. unrefined vegetable oil. We mix everything.
4. And at the very end, add the cubes of feta cheese and mix gently so that the cheese does not crumble in the salad.
Salad is ready to serve.
The salad turned out very tasty, fragrant and light. This salad will always help you out when you need to cook something quick and tasty. Be sure to cook it.
Recipe taken from my cooking site gotovimop.com