Oatmeal cookies are perhaps one of the most favorite treats for tea, familiar to everyone from childhood. Tender inside, with a crispy crust and nice cracks on top, with an amazing aroma of cinnamon and moderately sweet. This is how oatmeal cookies are obtained according to this recipe. In my opinion, these cookies are most similar to store-bought ones, but are made from understandable and affordable products. These cookies are perfect for a morning cup of coffee, and a glass of milk. It can be safely given to children for a snack.
Cooking oatmeal cookies is easy and fast enough. The dough is best kneaded in a chopper with knives, but you can also manually. If desired, raisins, nuts or chocolate chips can be added to the dough. If you have a large family, then cook a double portion right away - these cookies fly apart in no time.
Be sure to try this recipe for homemade oatmeal cookies, I am sure that the result will exceed all your expectations.
- wheat flour - 180 g
- oat flour - 80 g
- sugar - 100 g
- butter - 80 g
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- boiling water - 6 tbsp. l.
- applesauce - 1 tbsp. l.
- ground cinnamon - 1/2 tsp. l.
- salt - 1/2 tsp. l.
- soda - 1/2 tsp. l.
Step by step recipe
1. I will knead the dough for cookies in a bowl of a chopper with knives. This is the most convenient way to prepare such a test.
Put 80 g of cold butter cut into small pieces in a bowl, pour 100 g of sugar, 10 g of vanilla sugar and 0.5 tsp. ground cinnamon.
We mix everything in a chopper for about half a minute, until the products are combined.
2. We take 6 tbsp. boiling water and pour 0.5 tsp. salt, stir. Here we pour 0.5 tsp. soda and mix well. Boiling water will extinguish the soda and it will not be felt in the cookies.
3. Pour 80 g of oatmeal into a bowl with an oil mixture and pour 1 tbsp. prepared water with salt and soda.
We mix everything for a while. If there is no oatmeal, then you can make it yourself by grinding oatmeal in a coffee grinder.
4. Here, in the chopper bowl, pour 180 g of wheat flour, add 1 tbsp. applesauce and pour out all the remaining water with soda.
Mix everything until smooth, it takes about 1 minute.
5. The finished dough is soft, homogeneous and not sticky to hands.
From the prepared dough, pinch off small pieces and roll into balls the size of a walnut.
Flatten the dough balls with your hand and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
From this amount of dough, I got 28 oatmeal cookies.
6. We put everything in the oven preheated to 200 degrees. and bake for 15 minutes. Since all ovens are different, keep an eye on the cookies so that they do not burn.
Oatmeal cookies turned out to be very tasty, fragrant and with mouth-watering cracks on top. It is toasted on top and soft on the inside. The taste of such cookies is familiar to all of us from childhood.
If you cook for a large family, then immediately bake a double rate.
Recipe taken from my cooking site gotovimop.com