Easy and hearty pastries have noticed a minimum of time and feed the whole family. Write down the recipe.
1 cup of yogurt
1.5-2 cups of flour
3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
0.5 hours. l. salt
1 can of canned fish in oil
1. Beat the eggs with salt.
2. Add yogurt to eggs and butter.
3. Sift flour and parts to put into egg-mass of kefir.
4. Knead the dough on density similar to sour cream.
5. Baking pan greased and floured.
6. Pour into the pan half the dough.
7. Chop a bunch of green onions in small rings.
8. Open a can of fish. Drain some oil. Samu fish mash with a fork.
Then put on the dough into the mold and spread over the surface.
9. Sprinkle with green onion stuffing.
10. Pour the remnants of dough so that the filling of the fish has been completely covered.
11. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
12. Put the form with the workpiece in the oven and bake the cake for 30-40 minutes.
13. When the crust will darken and become coarse grease with butter or sour cream.
Immediately can be fed.
Jellied fish pie with potatoes and "Snack"
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEto my RSS feed and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!