And you know how to make coffee? No coffee machine or water soluble, and the most that neither eat real? Not?
Do not worry, learn right now.
4 hours. l. finely ground coffee
2 pinches salt
300 ml water
1 piece of sugar
1. Pots or Turk wash. Then put on low heat and allow to dry. Remove from heat and let cool dish.
2. Pour in Turk coffee, sugar and salt.
3. The mixture was pour cold water.
4. Put on low heat. Of course, if possible, set the pots on the tray with the hot sand.
5. Once the foam at the edges aligned with the center of the Turks and immediately remove it from the stove.
This point should not be missed. Otherwise, your coffee will have a burnt taste.
6. Give drink to cool down for 10-15 seconds and then put on the fire to foam appearance. This operation is desirable to repeat several times.
When the drink is poured into cups, stick foam with a spoon, and only at the end of its spread on top.
This coffee goes well with a glass of cold water.
3 hours. l. ground coffee
300 ml water
1. In Turk pour the water and put on medium heat and wait until our drink boils.
2. Remove from heat, pour, preferably freshly ground coffee.
3. Turk put on low heat and gently stir with a spoon until it forms a foam.
4. After that give coffee then on low heat a few seconds.
5. As soon as the foam will begin to rise, remove the coffee from the heat. Now the coffee must be cooled by adding cold water spoon.
Coffee with spices "Morocco" or Spiced coffee
2 hours. l. ground coffee
pinch ground nutmeg
0.5 tsp sesame seeds
2 pea black pepper
1 PC. cardamom
pinch of ground cinnamon
1 PC. carnations
1. In a coffee grinder to grind pepper, sesame seeds or sesame, cardamom and cloves.
2. Mix all the prepared ingredients.
3. Turku to warm the fire.
4. Pour coffee and spicy mixture in a bowl.
5. Pour the appropriate amount of water, add sugar brown sugar if desired and put on low heat.
6. Bring a drink to a boil, remove from heat and stir.
Return the pots on the stove. When the coffee starts to boil again, remove from the stove finally, let stand a few minutes to foam has settled, and serve immediately.
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEto my RSS feed and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!