Recipe curd cake, which consists of simple and natural ingredients. Its easy to cook at home, even if you've nothing baked.
My favorite cake from my childhood that my mother cooked us with his brothers when she was able to buy delicious cheese. Over time, this recipe for some reason disappeared from his mother's sight and taste to forget.
Recently I was visiting his parents and found this recipe in a notebook, where the mother carefully wrote down all their culinary discoveries. When I was going to cook, my mother gave me a few tips for baking cakes, which I'll discuss in the end.
Step by step recipe for making cottage cheese cake
- Sugar 240 gr
- Flour 225 g
- 190g cottage cheese (I used a 9%)
- Butter 112 g
- Eggs 3 pc
- Vanilla sugar 15 g (1.5 sachet)
- Teaspoons baking powder 1.5
Butter room temperature whip with sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs until uniform. In general, according to the rules you first need to whip the butter with the sugar and then add the eggs, but in this recipe, this time can be omitted.
I am adding cheese and whip for 2-3 minutes until complete union. Sift flour with baking powder and continue beating dough on low speed. The dough is ready, it remains to bake a cake.
We shift the dough into a silicone mold. If you will be using a metal mold, it is necessary to pre-grease with butter.
Bake cake at 170 ° C of about 60-70 minutes. Readiness check on a dry match. Pierces cupcake match, if the dough is not stuck to - so ready, if stuck to - leaving bake another 5-10 minutes.
Immediately after baking, sprinkle cake with powdered sugar and without removing from the mold, put away in the cold for 3-4 hours. Cake ready. Now let's share a couple of tips for baking it, which gave me my mother.
Useful tips from my mom:
- turned out to have a beautiful cake gap should immediately after the test calculations in the form of make longitudinal sectional depth of 1-1.5 cm;
- it is best to have all the ingredients at room temperature, then the dough is better to mix up;
- vanilla sugar can be replaced with zest of half a lemon, then it can be called already lemon cake.