1. Often open the oven to check. Every time we open the oven, because it takes the heat. Only under one opening temperature it falls to 10-20 degrees.
When I bake a cake, I did not check it first 20-30 minutes, thus giving biscuit fully up and grab.
2. Quenching soda vinegar or citric acid before baking. Soda under the influence of acidic and high temperature begins to produce carbon dioxide which raises pastries. If you pay off the soda before baking, then all the gas will go up in the air, and the dough will rise bad.
3. Immediately removing the cake from the mold. If you try to immediately remove the cakes from the mold, it is likely to tear, and will not be beautiful. I always give baked goods a little cool, literally 5-7 minutes, and then remove it from the mold.
Now you know why bad to open the oven, baking soda to extinguish vinegar, and it does not cost to remove the product from the mold immediately after baking. What next?
4. Do not check for readiness pastries. Do not rely only on the baking time specified in the recipe. All the oven is heated differently. I always check cakes on a dry match.
Omit the match into a dry test center and take out, if it is dry - ready - if not, bake for some time.
5. Use expired products. Most products lose their properties, the stronger the longer they are stored. eventually Flour changes its taste, and if stored properly - it can be got bugs, parasites.
In all their desserts, I use only fresh products, so it turns out delicious cakes ever.
6. Use the dirty dishes. Poorly washed dishes also affects the quality of the product. If you whisk the oil, first whipped cream, and then, without washing it properly, decided to shake up the dough for sponge cake, then you have nothing good happens.
Eggs, in contact with fat stop properly suck the air, and instead of the foam will be obtained emulsion.
7. Do not put the timer. As soon as I put something in the oven, I set the timer. Since during baking I can divert phone calls and I'll forget the cooking time.
I use the voice assistant on your phone: "Siri, set the timer to 30 minutes," - and the timer is ready.
Now you know how to avoid many pitfalls in baking. At the end I repeat the most important thing:
✔ Give the baking time propechsya and up (do not open the oven during baking)
✔ Do not put out soda with vinegar before adding to the batter
✔ Give the baking time (5-7 min.) To cool down and then removed from the mold
✔ Check the readiness of cakes with a dry match
✔ Use only fresh products
✔ Use only clean containers and tools
✔ Set the timer to remember
Place Like to rate this article. And not to miss out new recipes,subscribe to the channel!