Easy to prepare cake. The test batch takes me 5 minutes.
I recently spent a culinary master class and asked the participants: "Imagine you are going to cook something sweet tea, maybe even the cake. What stops you or frighten you? " Most of the answers surprised me.
It turned out that people are afraid to cook desserts, because:
for preparation takes a long time
will be a lot of dirty dishes
easy to make a mistake and the result may fall short of expectations
By the way, tell us in the comments, and that scares you?
So today I'll share a recipe for the cake, for the preparation of which would require a minimum of utensils. It is impossible to make a mistake and the test batch will take only 5 minutes.
Flour, 200 gr
3 pcs egg C1
Vegetable oil 100 g
Natural yoghurt 200g
Baking powder 10 gr
Orange peel 1 pc
Syrup (forthcoming optional)
Orange juice 80g
- Whip eggs and sugar in a bowl until lightening, and increase in volume.
- I pour yogurt and vegetable oil, stirred to uniformity.
- I add the flour, orange zest and mix. I always sift the flour, but this time he did not. In order not to increase the number of dirty dishes.
- The mold is lined baking paper, pour dough and post baked for 60 minutes at 180 °. Willingness to check with a toothpick. I insert a toothpick in the dough when it is dry - the cake is ready.
- Immediately after baking the cake over the entire surface prick with a toothpick and pour the orange syrup.
The syrup is cooked very simply. Sugar with the orange juice and bring to the boil to give the cook 2 minutes, so that it has become a little thick.
I cook a cake in the evening and after baking put away in the refrigerator overnight to ripening. It can be fed at once, but then did not have time to soak the cake with syrup.
P.S. Before serving, you can sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar as the first picture.