Let's eat buns, fix my makeup
And even if my skirt is small, I'll take it off, I'll go to the beach!
Hello friends! This apple biscuit is a low calorie biscuit. It is used to make the simplest jam pie, as well as for cakes and pastries. The apple biscuit recipe is very simple and is prepared without separating the eggs.
👇 Video recipe for a simple apple biscuit 👇
How to make apple biscuit
To make an apple biscuit, I need applesauce. These are apples prepared in any way: you can bake, you can stew, then chop and rub through a sieve.
Prepare the form in advance (I have a baking sheet of 20 by 30 cm), I covered it with parchment.
- I mix flour with potato starch.
- I stir eggs with applesauce and begin to beat, gradually adding sugar.
- In the process of whipping, add half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Beat everything until light fluffy stable foam.
- A well-beaten egg mass is the key to a fluffy sponge cake.
- Pre-turn on the oven at 175 ° C plus convection (or 190 ° C up and down).
- In two or three steps I add flour with starch and gently mix with a hand whisk.
According to the recipe, there is no baking powder in this biscuit and I do not add it.
If you want to bake the sponge cake higher, add 3 g of baking powder.
Apple biscuit is a relatively low-calorie food. This sponge cake turns out already like a ready-made cake, despite the fact that there is no butter, it is not dry.
Immediately spread the whipped mass on a baking sheet.
I put the biscuit in the oven for about 15 minutes.
I will lay the parchment on the wire rack and turn the biscuit over on it.
Carefully remove the parchment on which the biscuit was baked and leave it on the wire rack until it cools completely.
When the biscuit has cooled down, you can use it as directed.
Can cut a biscuit into three parts and make a small cake.
Apple biscuit recipe:
60 g applesauce
200 g eggs (4 pcs. 1 cat)
90 g sugar
110 g flour
30 g potato starch
1.2 tsp lemon juice
3 g baking powder (only for tall biscuit in a ring)
Subscribe to my channel, like, write comments, share your recipes and God bless you!