This hot appetizer is perfect for a snack for the whole family. Children will especially like it. These stuffed tortilla bags look incredibly appetizing and are very juicy, fragrant and tasty. You can also make this tortilla appetizer for breakfast.
This hot appetizer is easy to prepare. If you did not find a tortilla in the store, then you can use thin pita bread. The filling can also be changed to your liking, depending on the products that are in the refrigerator. You can put any prepared meat, sausage, bell pepper, mushrooms, green beans, corn in the filling.
Be sure to try this option for a hearty and unusual snack for the whole family.
- tortilla - 7 sheets
- cheese - 180 g
- ham - 150 g
- medium tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- egg - 1 pc.
- sour cream - 1-2 tbsp. l.
- sesame - 10 g
Step by step recipe
1. Let's prepare the filling first.
180 g of three cheese on a coarse grater.
150 g of ham, first cut into slices, and then into small sticks.
2. Cut two medium-sized tomatoes in half and cut out the stem. We also cut the tomatoes into slices first, and then we cut the slices into cubes.
Cut seven tortilla sheets in half.
3. Pour prepared tomatoes, chopped ham and grated cheese into a bowl. Here we add about 2 tbsp. sour cream. We mix everything.
4. We put together an appetizer.
Take half a tortilla sheet and put about 2 tbsp. l. fillings. We distribute the filling not over the entire sheet, but only in one half. We carefully roll everything into a bag. In this way, we fold all the bags with the filling. From this amount of ingredients, I got 14 bags.
5. Take a baking sheet from the oven and put parchment paper on it. In the center we put a bowl for the sauce, before putting the baking sheet in the oven, the bowl must be removed. Around the bowl we lay out all the bags with the filling.
6. Crack 1 egg into a separate bowl and beat with a fork. Brush top with beaten egg. Sprinkle everything with sesame seeds.
7. We put the snack in the oven preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes.
We take out the finished snack from the oven and transfer it to a large dish. In the middle we put a bowl with sauce or ketchup.
The lunch was very tasty and filling. It looks beautiful on the table and is great for quick cooking. No one will refuse such an appetizer. Instead of ham, you can use boiled chicken meat. And you can also add other ingredients to your liking, for example: pepper, corn, mushrooms.
Recipe taken from my cooking site gotovimop.com