The first time that I was able to try a salad in a restaurant Crimea. He's awesome! I share the recipe with you, dear readers.
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow or orange pepper
1 tin chopped canned mushrooms
1 jar of olives, pitted
300 gr. smoked chicken (chicken roll, or breast, thighs without bones and skin)
150 c. cheese (Gouda or cheese)
ground black pepper
5-6 cherry tomatoes
1. Wash peppers and cut into large cubes. Do not forget to remove the seeds.
2. Also, wash and cut into halves or quarters of cherry tomatoes.
3. Chicken roll or smoked chicken cut into large cubes. You can use boiled chicken or chicken sausage. Also turns out delicious.
It is important to use only chicken or roll, all the taste of the salad in them.
4. Cheese or cheese cut into cubes the same as the chicken or peppers.
5. Put in a large salad bowl tomato, pepper, chicken and cheese.
6. Open jars with mushrooms and olives. Drain the liquid from them.
Put the whole mushrooms and olives in salad bowl.
7. Mix the salad, season with salt and black pepper.
Fill the mayonnaise and salad serve immediately.
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEto my RSS feed and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!