Kystybay - amazing, ancient Tatar dishes.
Amazing, folded in half cakes of unleavened dough with savory fillings.
The main secret - is to find a proven dough recipe.
By the way, the filling does not have to be a potato. You can use any cheese, mushrooms, chicken, etc.
Ingredients For the dough:
300 gr. flour
50 oz. butter
1 tbsp. l. Sahara
0.5 hours. l. salt
3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
0.5 kg of potatoes
Article 1.5. l. butter
1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
1. Potatoes Wash, peel, wash, cut in half.
Share potatoes in a pot, add water and boil until soft. Broth drain and strain.
2. Onion cut into cubes and fried in butter mixed with vegetable.
3. To add weight potato fried onion and remaining butter. Mash all homogeneous puree.
4. In a bowl sift the flour, making it a recess, pour the warm milk.
Hammer egg, add slices softened at room temperature, butter, sugar, spice and salt.
5. Stir everything in a bowl, then put on the table and knead the dough. Leave the dough at room temperature for 20 minutes.
6. Divide the dough into pieces, each roll into a thin cake.
Before frying tortillas lightly chop with a fork, so as not swelled.
Share on half the potato cake stuffing. To cover the other half.
7. Kystybay fry on both sides.
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEto my RSS feed and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!