This baklava we cook with my mother for 20 years and it always turns unusually tasty.
Ingredients for the dough:
450 c. flour
200 gr. butter
200 ml of cream
0.5 hours. l. salt
0.5 hours. l. soda
400 gr. walnut kernels
250 gr. Sahara
2 hours. l. ground cinnamon
0.5 hours. l. ground cardamom
2 pinches ground nutmeg
For the glaze:
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp. l. water
The first fill:
100 gr. butter
150 c. Sahara
50 oz. honey
150 ml water
pinch of saffron
1. Flour mixed with salt and soda. Butter, egg and sour cream whisk until smooth.
Combine the flour and the oil mass. Collect all the dough into a ball. You do not need a long time to knead the dough. After baking, it should be tender and crumbly.
Remove the dough in the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. For the filling need walnuts, sugar and spices. Defer to decorate 15 to 20 pieces of beautiful walnut kernels. The remaining mixed with sugar and spices, crushed into chips using a blender.
3. For the second filling boil sugar with water for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add the honey and pour the saffron. Mix well and cool.
4. Take the dough from the refrigerator and divide into 5-7 parts.
5. One part of the roll out dough thinly on the size or shape of the pan. Others put into the refrigerator and take necessary.
Important! dough thickness should be, as a paper sheet.
6. Baking sheet greased with butter. Lay rolled dough on a baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/6 of the filling.
7. Continue to collect baklava, alternating between the dough and the filling. The topsheet is required - the dough.
8. A sharp knife to make incisions rhomboid in several layers without cutting through the lower layer.
9. Top Coat pahlava beaten egg yolk with water.
10. The center diamond shapes lay on the 1 half walnut kernels.
11. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
12. Put pan with baklava oven for 15 minutes. Then remove the pan with a knife and deepen and widen incisions. Again, before reaching the lower layer.
13. Melt the butter and pour over the baklava. The first thing spoon shed all sections, and then pour all the baklava.
14. Remove pan back into the oven for another 25-30 minutes.
15. Baklava ready to get out of the oven. Again cut through diamonds baklava with a sharp knife, cutting through all layers fully.
16. Drizzle cooled down baklava honey-sugar syrup.
17. Baklava is to cool completely in the pan. Just chilled baklava can shift on a plate.
You are welcomeSUBSCRIBEto my RSS feed and put Like!
You is not difficult, but I am happy :)))
Thank you for reading to the end!